As many of you know, we’ve recently launch GripYaJoystick and as such, have yet to sort out a YouTube intro. Now I know there are many people out there who can make some pretty awesome intro’s so I put the challenge out there to you guys.
Make an intro for GripYaJoystick, ideally no more than 7 seconds long, must obviously have the logo and other than that, the word is your oyster (just no nudity etc).
You can throw in some of your game play if you like, or make it look like the joystick is rising from the depths of hell, what ever you think will work, go for.
- Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 0100 BST12 Aug 2012.
- Submitting an entry means it may also be uploaded to our YouTube channel.
- The logo must be included, either in full or in part.
- We at GripYaJoystick will select 5 finalists, the 5 intro’s chosen will be entered into a public vote and the video with the most votes wins.
- If intro submission is uploaded to a personal YouTube account “GripYaJoystick Intro Competition” must be entered into the title.
- Entrants social media links (Twitter, YouTube etc, may be used within a GripYaJoystick post).
- Competition open worldwide.
- You may submit more than one entry.
- The winner will receive, a SquidGrip for the console of their choice (Xbox or PS3).
- The following will appear on every YouTube video using the winning intro:
Intro was designed and created by [Insert Name], [Insert YouTube Channel].
Feel free to have as much fun as you like with the intro and we look forward to viewing your entries in due course. Feel free to tweet out about the competition as much as you like, who knows there could even be a prize for those who tweet it out there.